;


Tuesday, July 05, 2005
 
watching : Wan Quan Yu Lei 05/07/05


Slept frm 9pm to 1am in the morning ... Now wide awake ... Tml need to get my COE to extend my visa. Sighzzzzz

Anyway I was there thinking, how did i use my javascript to do my spacing to sub into "+" den i realise hahah i use RE .. OKIE ~!!! soo much technical stuff ..

Anyway, was tinking how many singaporeans are bloggin now since its the TREND now. Aint boring ? I mean nowadays, now every1 is bloggin making it so much of a norm, showing off their literature talent. nt tht i am complaining, but juz wondering how many of us are bloggin becoz of its being a trend ? Never mind, i am juz lamenting ...
k la .... go work liao ... Ja


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/05/2005 04:49:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »