;


Sunday, July 31, 2005
 
reading : Lecture 1 of CC352


Finally ~!!! I finish my blog script ~!! True i might not hve my own web domain. But hey, all my shortcuts has been done .. Juz a mere click of buttons i can do my spanning for full posts instead of cramming all within 1 page ... Previewing all my posts on my script b4 postin it on my Blog .. All by using javascript ... Pure Bliss and accomplishment i tell u ...

true ppl might say "hey .. u can hve software to do tht for u", but i am those who like doing my coding in my way .. Fully customize them to my bidding and now to use any more third party software which consumes my CPU resources ... hahahah YAY ~!!!! but i still hve pics yet to be editted ... Haizz and sch startin tml ..
Blah .. and tht will be another day during the break ... But i am still happie .. la la la

All i wan to hope for my blog is to hve my own domain, so i can incorporate my script to it. And everything is done ~!! done i tell u ... But tht will be still mths away for student wages i am still hving ... Blah ... Should b satisfied now.

Ta ta


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/31/2005 07:50:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »