;


Thursday, March 24, 2005
 
OMG ~!!! juz saw one of the TO BUY things OF THE YEAR ~!!!!

I saw a trench coat today at westfield myers, GOSH , it is SOOO dusty pink , nice warm material, LONG trench coat ... but the price tag will make every1 heartattack ... it cost 200 bucks ..
200 fuckingly bucks le .. tht my 1 mth groceries money ~!!!!! arghzzzz
but hor tht coat suits my shoulder blade SOOOOO nice and SOOOOO pretty ~!! it makes mi look so NICE n FEMaInine ~!!!! I SOOO WAN IT
ARGHZZZZ need to earn more money ... HLP !!!!!

any free lancer web design jobs to intro PLSSSSS email mi asap ~!!!! thks ~!!! I WAN THT trench coat , coz i really feel tht coat n mi are FATED !

*these are the pics .. though small



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/24/2005 06:39:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »