;


Tuesday, March 15, 2005
 
okie dokie ..
hi hi ppl ..
yes yes i been missin for quite a while hvent i ...
anyway MY BROADBAND IS HERE ~!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW ... i AM SOo ooo FreAkInG HappIE ~!!! coz i get to dwl my wan yu EVERYDAY ....... my shao nian te gong .. my ge dou tian wang .....my GILMOrE girls .....My apprentice 3 ...
gosh .. so many shows .. and MOVIES ..
ohh i sooo wan to dwl HITCh , and aso miss congentality ..

hmmzzzz ... =D ..
mi grinnin frm cheek to cheek ..
and yes i cant shut my mouth it ..
i hve declare it .. my broadband is my LOVERS ...
gosh .. okie too initimate details i aint saying hahahaah =p .. cya


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/15/2005 02:55:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »