;


Sunday, February 13, 2005
 
while bathin juz now, i was reflecting on what has gone by yesterday .. the activities, i hve not do , the tasks that i gone throughand came the conversation with mi and my dearie cin .. at tht pt, she was preparing herself , puttin on her makeup .. and i made the comment on how her makeup style is quite catty ... den came up with the irony on how her makeup style and her inner self contradicts each other .. juz like mine ..
seems as though as it is ... cin make up style is more on the sophiscated , catty , matured look .. perfect and flawless ... my makeup style is more of natural , hint of innocence .. makin mi look ignorant and young and girlish
but yet our inner self are the opposite .. cin is more of a carefree, youthful , intelligent , and casual me being calculative , manipulative, devious and careful
and direct opposite of wht we are inside ... as with tht ... it seems my actions sometimes is more of pairing off with my makeup style ... in order to make myself more less being wary by others .. is tht wht i really am ? i always tok abt being who i am , and want to be wht i am .. but yet with all these simple things .. aint i doin the direct opposite of wht i tink .. or is the thing i do , wht i really am ? the devious .. underlying me .. it confuses others ....and even me ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/13/2005 07:09:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »