;


Monday, February 14, 2005
 
to me .. love and being in a relationship is juz too here n go ..
8 mths ago .. i was so heart broken by 1 individual ... gone through a lot of downs and shed a lot of tears .. but here i am now .. tokkin abt another individual ...
may b tht is the reason on me nt able to trust any future for a relationship ...
mayb becoz i am nt yet mature enuff or to settle down .. but the reason i stayed for so long in a relationship is more of to love some1 ... or is it becoz i dun wan to repeat the same process again n again on knwin some1 new .. makin frenz .. and etc ...
or maybe .. i keep avoidin full confrontation of pain ... and den deceive myself of another relationship .. thus i am always bitter ..
or mayb more of i willin to let it go .. becoz i knw i can never get back the things i wan

so many mayb ... so many doubts .. i really dun fully understand myself ..
but one thing i knw is tht .. i will be alone ... for the yr ahead again ... studyin .. of no doubt ..
haizzzz tiredzzzzz


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/14/2005 01:44:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »