;


Saturday, February 19, 2005
 
quite a eventful day today ...
had my usual retail therapy .... bought a lot of stuff .. but cost a bomb ... went to ktv ... and in the end quite pissed off ...

y ?
becoz i am not willin to be a spare tyre anymore ... quite angry at a few of my frenz ..
true i am not close to tht particular person .. but i am not angry by her for not tokkin a lot to me .. coz it is natural ... i dun mind ..
but the thing is how am i suppose to participate in whtever u guys say when u guys juz crowd ard at her side .. how am i supposed to tok at all ... and no one tok to mi lor .. thus i resort to close my eyes .. and throughout the whole journey .. it was mi and my mp3's ... it is like ... there are 4 persons lor ... yet two is flockin at 1 ... so 1 is left alone .. and tht alone one is me lor ... so y should i bother in the end ...

and how am i suppose to not tink tht i am a spare tyre ? since is like no one tokkin to me .. den y i bother to be there at all ?? plus is like i dun get to see u guys for another yr .. nor able to spend time with u guys .. den tis thing happen .... freakingly pissed off lor .. so i left lor .. i dun wished to be at a place where i am not needed .. nor at a place where i am juz a spare ...

so annoyed .. and quite pissed ... arghzzzz


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/19/2005 09:57:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »