;


Monday, February 21, 2005
 
okie .. i realise my mum has a effect on brainwashing me ..
OMG ~!! WTF ... WHT HAS HAPPENED ... has i gone weak .. ARGHZZZ

anyway sent a sms to my ex .. to apologize my behaviour on pting the middle finger to him .. but other than tht .. i did explain on how and y my actions was as before ..
juz as like how actually i am quite annoyed on his come and go .. and hopefully he was not offended by it ( yes it is lame ) but still ... anyway i did explained on how his words did hurt mi and tht is his karma .. juz like my karma on my bad temper on losing him b4 ...

anyway haben see mr j for a long time .. i thot of y i like mr J .. mayb is becoz of his height bah ... sometimes i do feel tht the crush on him is merely the height issue .. coz when i stand beside him .. i feel tht i am relatively shorter .. and with tht feelin .. it makes mi feel like i am a lady ... tht is y i kinda feel light heade ard him ...

ohh ... and i do realise i hve a tendency to go bimbo mood .... hahahhaah gettin vainy and vainy ... hahaha .. and i hve to apologize for my previous 2 post .. which I HVE TOO MUCH LORRRRRR .. lor here and there .. so irritating .. blah .. wait ar

and gettin those bimbo moments anytime of the day ... hmmzzz .. how do i cure tht ?
anyway goin rebonding later .. hhahahaah FINNALY TIDY hair .. blah ..been goin for OP retail therapy .. bought 2 bums .. and they are soooo capri ... hahah new season faves and kinda suit where i will be .. blah .. okie .. end blogs .. Ja ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/21/2005 09:56:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »