;


Wednesday, February 09, 2005
 
after 1 and hlf hr of the new lunar yr ... i cried ..

i cried for something tht was never mine .. i cried for someone who i can never be ...
i am very weary ... weary of him playin ignorance .. weary of not being able to be truthful ...

and i told him ... and i knw i lost ....

i hve to be strong .. i dun wish to keep whinin abt such .. for there are others things tht is more impt .. like my frenz .. my dearie min .. like to apologize nt being able to be here for the nxt yr .. in case of u need support .. u knw where u can find me .. i am worried .. though u keep assuring mi u r okie .. but gal .. i knw u .. i knw u frm ur heart .. so as much as u said .. i still do .. call mi whenever u need a fren .. muackszzz

will be leavin soon .. on the mid nite of 24th .. thus will b updatin frm there soon ..
ja


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/09/2005 01:24:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »