;


Saturday, January 08, 2005
 
u knw ... yesterday went through my old phone .. my nokia 6510
in my old phone, i used to keep all his msgs to me .. esp those which are very meaningful ..

y do i keep them ? becoz, i always perceive him as a person who will keep all his promises ..
and do whtever he say so ...
but i guess, when u r in love .. whtever words or promises .. are juz to be treated as none ..
as though as they are juz a temp matter ..
once the relationship is over, they themselves will burst ... juz by a sentence " i cant do it anymore"

i guess tht is the vulerability abt relationships bah .... the more one thinks tht he/she is truly in love .. the more fragile he/she is ... coz he/she will get hurt more easily than any1 else ..

been singing yanzi song " bu neng he ni zai yi qi " ... and during then, i thot of those msgs ...
tears den started to flow ... droplets by droplets ... staining my face ...

human ... are juz as them are ... juz like how mother nature show us how insignificant we are ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 1/08/2005 01:13:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »