;


Wednesday, January 05, 2005
 
This actual post is a few days late ...
but THIS IS ThE POST TO COMMENDERATE MY FIRST smaller 1 size JEANS

yes yes .. u might find it boh liao .. but SO ~!!!
I been battling with my weight for years now .. and it has been maintained at WAIST ** till now .. NOW IT IS ** ~!!! YA !!!!

ok fine .. i stopped .. anyway .. FINALLY solved my samba anfd linux issue ..
wht i can oni say is linux is really very easy to install BUT FREAKINGLY HARD TO CONFIG ..
coz u would like to configure it by mainly TXT AND IF U DUNNOE THE COMMANDS .. den u are so freakin fucked ~!!

will be joinin a singing competition soon .. tink mi within the first round would say bye bye liao
hahahah mi confirm cant enter second round one .. so ya .. no pressure u knw .. tired liao .. bye


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 1/05/2005 11:46:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »