;


Sunday, January 16, 2005
 
I am sooooo much of a NERVOUS WRECK ..

ok .... today i went for an audition for a singing contest ... first thing is .. i did not participating by will .. but more of something else ..

anyway ... the song tht i chose .. was a song tht i am quite familiar with ... so to me i hve no much qualms on singin this song ...

but when it was my turn ..my heart was racing like no body's business .. i was SO FREAKINglY NERVOUS ... i was so unable to control my chords well enuff to my desiree .. and i tink i flunked .
blah ... blah ... BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...
i suxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 1/16/2005 05:17:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »