;


Wednesday, November 03, 2004
 
you knw wht is boring ??
hvin no aims is boring .. i am now slackin everyday ..
coz i hve no motivation .. no inspiration .. no aim ..

but yet in my mind, i do knw once the 20 days are done, i am basically through for this yr ..
and i can go home and relax and slp and den get fat again ~!!!!

SHITZ .. i dun wan la .. i dun wanna grow fat if tht is the case ..
and becoz of me hvin no aim .. i binge .. and BINGING IS NOT GD ~!!!!!!!
i wanna cry .. shitz man .. i wanna like at least frm now lost 5 kg ... at least .. !!!!
u knw y ? coz i can predict i will gain tht 5 kg back when i get back to sg .... hahahahahah yesh sg is food paradise .. and nt expensive as it is here ... and i am even workin to reburinse my expenses here ...




[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 11/03/2004 02:05:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »