;


Wednesday, November 10, 2004
 
yOGA Is really freakingly good
just based on a few movements, u can really feel ur muscules strain and clenchin to your desired effect.
And with the full concentration through the whole process, u wouldnt feel a thing till later ...
i only did like a set of sun solaris and now my thigh muscules are complaining ..
gosh ... gettin old liao
but u knw it feels really good after the workout ..
u feel that u r taller and ur posture are straighter ...
i gotta snooze ... anyway here my new template ..
need you guys to comment on it okie ?

nitezz


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 11/10/2004 06:11:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »