;


Wednesday, November 17, 2004
 
out of the sudden .. i felt that i was being very silly to be guilty abt how i treated him den ..
coz ... i suddenly remembered at tht time, when we had the arguement ..
i got involved in an accident .. i was hospitialized for a few days becoz of it ..

and at tht time, my frenz told him abt wht happened ..
when he was being told, his reply was he din wanna knw abt it at all
and during den .. the breakup wasnt even finalized yet at all

tht was how heartless he was den .. so now when i reflected upon that ..
y should i even still feel for such person ... who at tht pt claimed tht he still hve feelings for me .
0r even claimed to still wanna be frenz after the breakup ..
wht a joke it seems to be now..

if my fren'z relative got into an accident .. i would rush down to see whether is my fren okie ..
Considerin my relationship with him den .. and yet he gave such reply of he din wanna knw wht happened ..
that is plain heartless and cruel to a person tht he claimed to love ... or even how cruel can he be to a fren ...

I decided .. i wan all my things back ..
and i shall return all his things back to him as well .. even his money ...
my friendship with him is over too ... wht friend and whtever is bull ..
most ppl wouldnt associate him with tht type of actions ..
i guess appearances are deceiving ..
from now on in my eyes, i would not knw him as a person or even remember him existence in my past ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 11/17/2004 03:14:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »