;


Monday, November 08, 2004
 
long ago expected post ...

my bday ?
erm started with a terrible beginning ..
nt becoz of anything, but one of my frenz's cousin die in the early wee hours of my bday ..
and she was depressed ...
Felt quite sad for her ..for she is still young ...
i remembered the 1st death i encountered in my life ...
was the death of my grandpa ...
so after work, i met up with her and accompanied her for a stroll .. attempting to distract her by goin shopping ..
but in the end, i bought clothes not her .. * ermzz ~!!! yes i knw *
anyway after a while, went back home ...
felt extremely lonely ... maybe beri nt ard with any1 to tok or even crap ard with ..
and most of my housemates are away with work or study ...
so yah .... feeling tired ( due to work ) thus i fell asleep ..
and woke up ard 10.30 ... and when i went to make my dinner ..
my housemates surprised mi with a cake ...
surprising twist when i din expect anything ..
aint much .. but still was touched ..

and yes in the end i did get a dark chococies hamper ... >.<
*fattening la ... though i am practically droolin on it .. hahahaha =p


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 11/08/2004 06:38:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »