;


Thursday, October 07, 2004
 
while i was on my break today ... i went lunch with my colleagues ..
so after lunch, they wanted to play pool and feelin boring .. i decided to sit ard and watch them play

but while i was doin tht, memories of him went flashin in my mind ..
him playing pool .. he is quite gd in it .. and would oftenl let mi win ...
he would cheekily tease mi and juz smile ...

i miss his smile ... his presense a lot ...

his bday is comin soon .. dunnoe how would he celebrate it .. i miss him very much ...
haizzz ... y am i so emotional when it comes to him ...
but dun fret .. a promise is a promise
* oni those who knw wht i am sayin will understand *


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 10/07/2004 01:28:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »