;


Saturday, October 16, 2004
 
Can i really do so ?

If feelings are actual object, to me .. they will be all black ... and cold ...
If feelings are in the air, make it breatheable ... to me they are all sulpher , poisoning my heart
If feelings are things tht i can hold , i wish i could do the same .. trashin them away ...

He juz said he would trash them away ... it hurt ..
sorry cin , i din tell u when i heard it from u ...
but deep inside me, i am trying so hard to control them ...
the silent moments were the times tht i was struggling to control being not being irrational .

If i could cut myself up , i would take out my heart , and do my best to stitch the deep cut on it
If emotions are represented by water , i wish tht i could dehydrate myself ... and die from there.
If being in love with some1 is tht hard ... i wish i neber give my heart out


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 10/16/2004 05:30:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »