;


Monday, October 11, 2004
 
As i was on the bus today going home after a whole shift .. i was listening to my md player ..
Mostly all of my songs are china, so here came a song by B.A.D.- Wo de Chuo

The song is about how this guy lost his gf , by being insensitive and in the end lost her for his callous actions.And it fits mi so well ..

While i was hummin along the songs, my tears started to well up from my tear glands ....
but i know i couldnt, coz i promised myself nt to ...
nt to wht .. u may ask .. dun get the wrong idea on mi wanting to forget him ..
no but a promise to myself ... those who knw will knw .. those who dun .. sorry it is within me and those who knws

So i was struggling hard .. forcing myself to swallow down the pain ..
It was a tough one to hold it down ...
Basically you can really feel the pain and agony in your throat ... but yet , u have to forced it down .. forcing the pain down ..
actually it is worse than crying .. coz when u forced urself to swallow, ur heart ended up to be injured ...
But a promise is a promise, thus deep breaths are being held in ... controllling 1 .. 2 ... 3

A battle was waged and after a hard and long struggle ... i won.
tears den got held back ...
I den realise when you so want to cry , but cant ...
it is really a torture ... coz the swallowing is so hard .... but i must ...

i had no choice ... even if i can break my promise, i wouldnt ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 10/11/2004 11:19:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »