;


Saturday, September 11, 2004
 
a lot of things happened recently ...
a lot of memories keep triggering things tht i been suppressing and not allowing myself to remember ...
tears juz keep flowing down frm my face ..
i couldnt even control them trickling down ....

i dunnoe y i juz keep crying .. sadness keep overwhelmin my thots and my minds ..
i juz keep crying n crying .. i dun understand ... i dun understand at all ..

i dun understand y the suppressed emotions suddenly surged out all so fast, makin me so drained of emotions ...

within 2 days, i have use tears to wash my face for like upteen times ...
alan, do u knw i miss u so much ....
do u knw i miss u so much ....

i knw u might be well by now .. tht is gd ... as long as u are happy ...
but i really miss u so much .. i miss ur smile .. i miss u by my side .. being my support ..
i knw i dun tell u things abt my life .. coz i always tot tht even by tellin u , it doesnt help .. but by u being there den, was enuff for me ...
but i din realise tht den ......
what can i say .. i can oni blame myself for nt cherishing u ..

i really miss u ... i really do
even though i am no longer in ur heart, but u always be in mine ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 9/11/2004 11:32:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »