;


Friday, August 20, 2004
 
watching my sassy girl again ...
i was teary, coz i missed him ..
i miss him deeply ....

i hve nt cried for a long time , i juz it seeped into my heart .. my sadness, surpressing them ...
but now they juz overwhelmed me.... i miss him ... i really do ... i really love him ... it hurts

Gyeen-Woo said, u shouldnt wear tht necklace , when meetin other men ...

but now i hve an answer, if ur heart is still with tht individual who gave u tht necklace or ring, no matter has he left u in bad terms, u will still wear it .. coz it reminds u of their warmth .. and how much u love tht individual ... i love him thus till now i kept the ring with me on my fingers always ... i knw it din matter to anything anymore ... but becoz of it contain tht warmth, tht past , memories tht we had. I knw its of no purpose, but to me it meant my whole heart now .


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/20/2004 01:08:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »