;


Monday, August 02, 2004
 
out of the sudden, i remembered the 1st time he tried to hold my hands ...

it was at popular bookstore at Orchard .. which now had folded ...

we were looking at the same of plastic toys .. which u were to assemble and make into a picture ..
i was there sayin it was very cute and very well made .. and so wan to make it ..
he was sayin y not i buy one and make it for u .. i said it was too expensive ( coz we were nt tht close yet ) so .. i juz walked off .. and he too followed by me .. and it was tht moment he tried to hold my hands ... but i was flushed at tht moment .. and sort of wormed it off .. coz i wasnt ready yet ... the reason was i thot of it was too soon for us to hold hands ...

yet now i miss his hands and his arms ard mi tht much .... Alan, i miss u really a lot .... wht abt u ? ( i knw i asked the 2nd time and yes i knw he doesnt and aso he doesnt read tis blog ) but still .... i really miss u, do u knw tht ? do u knw i love u ? till now, it hurts .. till now , i could only tink of wanting u to be happy ... till now, my heart is missin ... till now, my heart is still with u .



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/02/2004 12:36:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »