;


Friday, August 06, 2004
 

Lost in Thoughts

This is a new song from Jay lastest album - Qi Li Xiang.

Name is call Jie Kou aka English "Excuse"

I like the lyrics as in it just basically described what i feel and think. Yes he is hurt by me. Though i knw he is not makin an excuse to juz break up with me. I just wish he will be back and i wish tht he will forgive me. But i know it aint happening .. and it is no longer possible .. coz he dun love me anymore and i understand y ?

I just really dun understand wht i cant stop loving him. I guess i fell too deep bah.



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/06/2004 07:38:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »