;


Thursday, August 26, 2004
 
i knw a lot of ppl might tink i am silly ..
till now, i still love him .. till now, i still miss him
it been over 3 mths .. usually by this time, i would have already bury the past behind me
but yet, my heart still bleds ... till now, my tears still overwhelmed my eyes and slowly make it own way down.
I am not saying it is hard .. but it really isnt easy .. to stop love one person .
not juz by one day, nor a period of time and definately not juz by him saying let's breakup and my emotions will die and fade frm there .
Emotions for him stil holds .. my thoughts for him still there ... it is not tht simple and juz as straightforward as though as i dun wan to love tis person anymore and i dun anymore ..
it aint tht he leave me , and i will leave the guy tht i loved in my heart ... it doesnt work tht way

i haven slept a wink at all .. 36 hrs already .. and yet tonite would be a furtile nite ..
i been sch, work .. packed in .. i am exhausted ..
i am tiring myself .. hoping tht the thought of him or my emotions will stop for even a small moment ... juz hoping ... but ......


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/26/2004 04:45:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »