;


Friday, July 30, 2004
 
* yawnz *

min now undergoin training for her new job .. tink is rather tiring .. when tok to her she seems tired almost every time .. haizz but no choice mah her work place so far away .. but still JIA YOU BAH MIN DEARIE  ~~!!! i will always support u and u must aso look at the bright side .. pretty $$ at hand ... lolzz u knw wht i mean la ar =D

anyway had some new imported wine from my new fren, Evan. He was so NICE to actually help mi get that brand ... which i SOOOO lurvveeee . mi alcoholic la ... need wine to substain ..

haizz i am SO BORED ~!!!!!!!!! shoot me man .. shoot me !

arghhzzz and cin yes i do understand the feeling .. mi aso beri lonely =D .. so u n mi should buck up and get ourselves some men ... lol kiddinzzz ...
oohhh ... i realise i gettin bimbotic (or whtever the word is) but still i lack of the beauty n shape required .. so i declare myself tht i am plain DUMB .... coz i hve nothing ... no brains and i lack at the face department ... i hve a sad life .... blahzzzzzz

* yawnzzz *


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/30/2004 04:53:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »