;


Friday, July 30, 2004
 
* ~~ URGENT UPDATE ~~ *

yesterday nite, my new place got break into ...

apparently all of us are watchin tv den .. and the burglar juz cut the window fliter and pop the sliding windows out and took away the laptop nearby ...
my fren'z laptop is took away ... it was a wide shock tht the theft was done with us within the premises ... i really couldnt imagine wht will happen if all of us are nt in ? *shudders*

haizzz ... i feel so insecure now .... i really miss him by my side ... wonders does he still tink of me ? ( actually i knw he don but juz cant stop tinking of him now and then )
 



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/30/2004 08:24:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »