;


Tuesday, June 22, 2004
 
i feel rather useless now ...

i juz finished my maths paper ... and i tink i gonna fail the unit ..
coz i really dunnoe how to do the questions ...

i feelin very helpless now .. and very vulerable ...
i still hve another 2 more to go .. yet i cant put my whole heart there ..

i now feel so uselesss .... i cant do my studies properly .. and i aso cant even managed my love life ..
it is like my whole entire life is a failure at the start ...
i really feel very depressed now .. i really feel very lousy now ...
how .......... i seems to hve nothing .. nothing at all ...
i failed at my relationship .. i failed by studyin well ...

i really am a failure


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 6/22/2004 04:41:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »