;


Wednesday, May 05, 2004
 
wHEW ~~~!!!!

juz managed to have a breather .... last two weeks has been hectic right after my break ..

have 1 assignment due today and 1 test at the same time .... tht suzzz ....

so tired .... now can at least rest for like 2 days n off i go for another 3 assignments ..... tht life in uni i guesss .....

anyway today was one of the xiongest day i had ... slept at 5 am this morning and woke up 8am .. and off i went to sch to complete my assignment ... and finally finish it by 2- ish pm ..... had to print everything out ... sources code && etc ...

Now so lathergic .... haizz .. anyway nothing much to update bah ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 5/05/2004 06:56:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »