;


Monday, May 10, 2004
 
okie .. it has been ages since i update my bloggie ....

yes yes ... i am sorry ... okie ?

Anyway, now cruising ard with my assignments here n there .... quite sianzzzz .....

today i hve 2 agendas to write ....

men .....
-----------
p.s. the stories are of people i knw .. sorry, to say it all out .. i juz wan to rant ...

how they changed in the army and how easily they change too ....
i used to knw this guy from my sec sch ... he was quite a nerdy guy and kinda of a goodie two shoes with intelligence .. he was quite a gentleman den ... and tht was his impression to mi .... during my life in poly, my gal pals went off to their resptective junior colleges ... he went to a junior college which one of my gal pal went ... and in the end the guy fell in love with my gal pal ( which i dun blame him, coz she is one of a kind and pretty , all packed in a punch) ... and my gal pal did in the end, touched by him( sincerity la !) and they became a couple ... their relationship survived like 2 yrs ++ ...
well after jc, my fren went to poly to pursue her education, tht guy went to army ... and due to his physical and his qualifications, he was recruited for the best of the best , OFFICERS !!! ..

let mi say this, tht militory training in Singapore is very XIONG !!! .. they can crack u and even made u gone mad ... and a lot of case by case basis tht some recruits really went crazy and psycho and some even die due to their officers-in-charge.
And the higher the rank u training for , the xiong-er it gets .... ( tht was said by my fren, who was a trainer back den )

And tht guy changed , his mentality and his way of life. all lost as in the guy we knw gone wrong ... maybe he at tht turning pt, he realised tht he might be losing something by the way he used to live and thus want and did changed it ... but y ? y need to change oneself till it has gone all lost ? i knw it is for the better gd to get other things in life, but is there a require thing to do ? y make it tht way tht no one recognize who u are and make urself an ass out of u ? U SICK BASTARD, U HURT MY FREN MENTALLY ,CAUSING HER PAIN. WHT THE FUCK U TINK U ARE, SO WHT U CHANGED .. U TINK THE WAY U ARE REALLY HELP U GET WHT U WAN !!!!!! GO SEE URSELF IN THE FUCKING MIRROR ... IS THT U ??????? SCREW U MAN , HOPE U BURN IN THE FREAKING HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U TORMENTED MY FREN FOR FREAKING TO A YEAR , CAUSING HER PAIN AND YET U RECOVER THT FREAKING FAST... WHT THE FUCK ARE U MAN ................ I SAID B4, IF U HURT MY FREN, I FREAKINGLY HUNT U DOWN LIKE A DOG AND MAKE U SUFFER LIKE ONE .. AND U BETTA BET UR ASS THT I WILL AND DEFINATELY DO .....


okie , now getting better ....................

nxt guy ...................

Is religion tht impt ? y there is a lot of couples splitting up becoz of religion .. my housemate here is aso undergoin a breakup, her bf actually gave her a ultimate to either give up her religion ( christian or catholic , i dun remember) or him ...
wht the fuck is tht guy doing ? A religion is like someone to believe in ... and based on their beliefs, ppl behave ... so by askin her to give up her religion, isnt tht to let her not to hve someone to believe in ? wht up with tht ?


Holiday at july
-----------------

i might be going to brisbane or gold coast for my july holidays .. wan to go travel ard australia and see wht is it like . In case u are wondering, NO I AM NOT GONNA GO WITH ANY ONE .... juz myself ... and tht tht ...
i have yet book the tixes yet ... but soon .. i will i tink ..
And if i dun go brisbane or gold coast ... i will not expected any visits from my family , coz the holidays starts too late for my sis to come over , not anyone else except for cin ( if she wanz to , min , caiwen ) i changed my mind, anyone can visit mi AND THT ALL !!!!!!!! i might even find a job to work .... need cash man ....


oh by the way , ANGELFIRE U SUX ... u DISABLE ALL MY IMAGES .... i hate u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 5/10/2004 02:17:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »