;


Sunday, May 16, 2004
 
i was watching S.H.E. The Rose ... tht is when i am free ... late night ...

i like tis song .. beri much ...

A Song Called Ye Zhi by Ah Sang ....

?? ????????
?? ????????
?? ????????
????????
????????

?? ???????
?? ???????
?? ????????
????????
?????????

?????? ?? (??)????
?????? ?? ??????
?????????
?????????
??????????


i like the chorus a lot ... coz i felt it everyday ...
i hve to be alone hving my dinner , travelling and aso walking around ...
i also read alone , though not playin the piano but playin the keyboard of my laptop ... tokkin to myself ... but my heart is always not here with mi ... even i cant see it anymore .... i lost myself den .....

i dwled the mtv to watch .... it was great which is how a gal lost her guy without her knowing .. but yet the guy's ghost was always ard her ... as she cant see the ghost , she has to do all things along in her life .... i cried at tht moment ... cried bitterly and out loud .. it might be weird .. but i felt tht sadness ....



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 5/16/2004 01:19:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »