;


Monday, May 17, 2004
 
had a room renovation goin on yesterday ...
tidied up my cluster in the room which i had as an eyesore ....

felt refreshed after it .....
now going through some of my accessories ... which has some sort of another memories behind them ....

My scarf by cin - she bought it in germany .. i remember the bus ride tht we took, she gave it to mi while both of us took 190 from chinatown back to my place for a nite of chatting .... i remember the cold bus ride home, tht i put the scarf on ... a lot of ppl staring at mi den ... thks the scarf , cin

My white mango hat - min bought it at taka mango for my bday present .. i was surprised tht she bought it right away without hesitation .... i looked great wearing tht hat den, due to my long straight hair ... tht was my 1st mango item .... and i loved it since ... i guess i always have a crave for hats ( i was deprived from it when i was young , my mum always say i look awful wearing one ... thus i always try to seek the hat tht suits mi ) thks min ...

My nike White Cap - i bought it during my heartbreak period which was like 2002 ... i got the money tht was paid up by tht idiot, i remember i had a lot of spare cash and i was tht easily swayed by the sales in Singapore . I bought the hat at Boon Lay on Friday after meeting Min. And liked it a lot tht the next day i wore it. Tht next day was sat , i was supposed to meet cin after her work. And i waited for her at the wrong place , she said to meet her at the body shop ( which i thot was the body shop at raffles city, but wht she meant was at the body shop of Suntec ). And she was late, though i went to walk walk to see wht going on the surrounding. I went to Project Shop Blood Brothers Shop to view some clothes , and end up liking a black sling bag. I din buy it at 1st, coz it is quite expensive ( tink abt 49.90 ). I walked out of the shop and den went to Mango ( which was on sale ), and managed to find a long frilly skirt which maggie intro mi last time and it was my size ... i went to try it on, and it FIT !
And it was like so cheap ( original price was 79.90 ) and i bought it right away at a price of 49.90 .... i was so thrilled tht i end up going to psbb to purchase the black bag. The whole process of going to psbb and mango and purchasing the bag and skirt only took mi 15 mins max and i spent abt 100 alreadi ... hahahahah tht was fun ....

Another associated memories was tht i wore the cap was on a Sunday, i was supposedly to work in a Concert at suntec and i wore it to meet Alan. He juz came out from his training of being a Police recruit. He was wearing his black cap waiting for mi patiently at the stairs opps Aunt Aggie Pretezels ... he din see mi at 1st, den i jumped on him and pulled his cap down to tease him .... i tink tht was our date i tink ( i din knw he liked mi den ) ... we both met up and had japanese sushi for our late lunch .. i was den still controlling my grief over my previous breakup den and din eat much .... i ordered a few sushi and 1 tempura ice-cream... and alan order the tempura set. the way he ate his wasabi shocked mi den ( 1st time seeing him see wasabi) ... as usual, i couldnt finish my share ( i ate very little den ) and forcing him to finish my share ( hahaah it has been like tht since we been friends , when we go for breakfast at chinatown, i would bought a ton of food and usually i dun eat finish them and he is forced to help mi finished them ) .... and after tht, we went to epb to purchase some word puzzle for him to buy back to camp .... after we even played it at macdonalds ...

My windbreaker - bought by alan , he bought it for mi to bring to auzzie ... we had an arguement den and i was unhappy abt him , cin was the middle woman ( poor her ) and we ended up goin for mala hot pot ..... this windbreaker has always been here for mi .. thks alan ... i always remember how he always bring his windbreaker ard when we go out ... in case i get cold in the cinema or even out .... thk u

My SiGG Bottle - given to me by cin ... she got it from her last hyperjive at taka ... a gd and durable botttle which i am usin for water daily ... i keep urgin her to remember to hlp mi take one .. hahahah and she did ... was touched by her gesture ...

This seems like a awfully long post ... nxt time den ... cya guys


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 5/17/2004 03:42:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »