;


Monday, April 05, 2004
 
I FAILED MY TEST ... I HATE IT

i feel depressed ..
i feel sad .. i am cryin ..
i dunnoe y i am easily hurt ... i juz feel tht u dun care as much as u do ...

maybe i am insecure ... maybe i am too lonely .. my frenz all hve abandoned mi ... auzzie and sorts .. et mi rephrase the sentence .. i no longer feel tht i am part of the group anymore .... and my sg frenzz they hve their own life to fulfill n some issues not yet resolve
i feel so empty ... i dun knw y ... i feel swarmed by lots of things ..
i feel so unwanted ... i feel so terrible now ... y did u chose such timin to hurt my feelings ...
am i tht unlucky to feel tht .... i feel so out of place now

i miss my mum ... i knw i hve been tokkin to her quite often.. i did a net meet with her n my dad ..
seein them , tokkin to them ... i feel okay l...
but when the chat end ... i feel like cryin ... i miss them ....
i miss my mum .. i miss her smudge grin n my dad strictness ...

i hvin a breakdown now .. i dunnoe y am my emotions goin haywire recently .... hlp ..........
p.s. I feel tht i am a bit of drama queen ....


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/05/2004 01:04:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »