;


Friday, April 02, 2004
 
i am bored stiffless ...
i hve nothing to do here ... well actually i do .. i hve tons of assignments and tests to be read and do ..
but heck THEM .. it is EASTER soon .. den i can hve my 2 weeks not break but work break ( they wish man they wish)

well i so miss my adam sandler kick ... new movie " 50th 1st DATEs" .. so sweetie pie ...
he in big daddy , the weddin singer, and tons lots more ...

haizzz i need my lemon , to make lemon drink ... cravings for them ... yawnzzz .. now dwling S.H.E Qiang Wei Zhi Lian ... so wan to watch and aso THE EYE 2 ( now lets us all scream "SHU QI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")

ARGHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

well wht the heck .. dun bother ...

la la la ... =>



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/02/2004 11:50:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »