;


Saturday, April 10, 2004
 
errrr ... i really realise that the ppl who wrote in my friendster for my testimonialas tinks i am weird .. or in better terms i am unique .... wahahahaha
lolzzz am i really weird ? Din reallky tht ..
juz thot i am juz mi as in being myself , being able to express whtever i tink and wan to do.

Am i weird in tht sense ? I mean i do like to tink things in different views n ways ... is it bad ?
Y do ppl perceive mi as strange .... Do i really hve to obey the rules tht the society set ?
Is it bad to go against it ? or is it bad to express myself in the way i should tink ...
Okie maybe i do hve those toopid toopid thots .. but i juz dun like to refrain myself ..
i knw .. i did complained in my earlier posts on wantin to be those dime of a dozen ..
but it is so much boring .... and i dun wan to limit myself within 1 circle ..
so i came up with lots of ideas n tinking .... though some are not logical .. but without those illogical thots, how can those real theory come by ritezzz ?? hahahaha

fine .. i am juz ranting ..


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/10/2004 11:27:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »