;


Monday, April 12, 2004
 
errr .. woke up darn early comparing to the days i woke up late .... yawnzzz

anyway , feelin super productiive , woke up early in the mornin and washed my curtain ...
wahaha mi become housewife ...

actually mi wanna complain about auzzie ... darn lazy man ..
so wht it is easter , so with it is easter , no need to work or study meh
give mi 1 week for easter breask den sch super u knw , give mi another ...
piangzz 2 weeks le .. i knw i knw .. ppl start sayin U super arrogant ar ... got 2 weeks break le ..
BUT I HVE NOTHIN TO DO !!!!!! and I aint likin it ... And i PAY SO MUCH MONEY FOR THE FEES AND KEEP HVIN HOLIDAY ..
I AM NOT RICH LE !!!!!!!
i hate the feelin of doin nothin .. blah ... it makes mi feel uselesss ..
at least in sg, mi though hve no job, but i managed to go here n there to do things
so fulfilling .. meetin up frenz n etc ...
well actually i do like to work , for i hve things to do ..
but hor, mi miss my singtel work life ( though it is boring ) , but my collegues are nice to mi and the job is quite kewl.
Esp my supervisor , he super kewl u knw .. he beri nice n friendly ...
and the PAY !!! I MISS THE PAY MOST !!!!!! lolzzz money money money $$$$$ !!! .. and i oni work there like 10 months, i managed to save up till like 4k to 5k ... to mi , not bad liao lor .. esp when i am a spendthrift and aso shopaholic ...

haizzz .. i am rantin .. but this is the place for mi to rant izzit .. whahahahaha


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/12/2004 11:07:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »