;


Wednesday, March 24, 2004
 
okie in the contract of my frenz bloggie ..

Love ... is tht neccessity ?

is being in love helps much ?

yes i am not in any position to say much , coz i did hve some previous relationships. in the end , it end up bitter and i was unhappy.Like my previous relationship, i was a fool .. a love fool. Come to tink of it , i wasnt happy, not definately hve no future in there, but yet i insisted on .. but hey .. in the end , i was left with nothing ..

Now i am in perth, i feel so much free , as in whtever i wan to do, i will juz do n not like need to tink here and there and based my decision on guys. The freedom, the carefree , tht is wht i enjoy being here in perth ...

I knw hvin a bf is gd in many sense, hvin someone to comfy u , coax u , kissin ur headache away. But in exchange, for heartbreak, upsetness (okie i knw it isnt a word), to mi , it isnt worth all those trouble ..

maybe i tok it through liao , as in i hve it clear in my mind tht wht i wan to do and wht i wan to achieve ...
It is more impt to mi, thus yah ..


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/24/2004 07:47:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »