;


Saturday, March 27, 2004
 
ohh .. today i went to subiaco market to puchase my weekly groceries ..
and boy i got lots of veggies and fruits to substain mi ...

and i discovered the wonders of peachess ..
they cut out some small pieces for us to try it out in the container ..
and i had never had a fresh peach before ( most of the peaches i had was processed ones and they are too sickingly sweet) , so i went to pop one into my mouth ..

i had my 1st orgasm right away ... lolzz i knw it is exagerrating .. but hey ..
the texture was soft , yet firm with fibres ...
and upon your first bite , the jucies came gushing out of the fruit ..
the jucies are sweet and refreshing .. like it lightens up your day ..
and i was hooked .. i immediately got 6 small peaches ... into my shoppin bag instantly ....

you could never imagine my face den ..

lolzz oh ya .. i bought myself a new wallet ...
i had eyed on it for a long long time since last month ..
that last time i saw it was during a shoppin trip organized by cherry and sandra..
and god darn it tht i DIN BRING MY WALLET ALONG .... SHITTY ..
so now i finally got it ...its abit girlish .. but hey ... i like it ..


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/27/2004 06:50:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »