;


Monday, March 29, 2004
 
i knw it is late .. it is like freaking 4.00 am in the morning which i even hve classes tml at ard 10 .. lolzzzzzz ..

but i am SO EXCITED !!! coz i finally managed to ramdomize the background music ...
and it even has like the name changing function which is updated at the left bottom of the page ..
which is SO FREAKING KEWL ~~~!!!!!!!!

you can imagine how excited i am now .. okie okie .. i admit I AM A GEEK
but hey tht is wht i am studyin for a living which i am not sure of is it a path tht i should follow

i mean like to explore a lot of codings ... as in experiment them and make them error free tht is my ultimate goal
i need to seriously improve on my flash skills ... had an AD for my basic Multimedia fundamentals ..
which my lecturers did encouraged mi to purse but i din .. haizz in the end went to Electronic commerce as my AOF
well ... it isnt that bad either , coz i got to like learn loads of html , asp codings ... and did lots of database which i LURVE .

Well it is late ... i am gonna turn in liao ..

NITEZZZZZ....


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/29/2004 04:08:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »