;


Monday, March 15, 2004
 
i dun need apologies to my family or my fren ..
tht y the only times i am pissed with my mum is tht she always act before she tell mi .. i dun like tht ..
i really dun need apologies coz i find them unneccessary .. coz they wouldnt hlp and most importantly they are my closed ones , thus apologies does not applies there .. it is okie .. i am okie aboput lettin them makin mistakes and etc .... but i juz need an excuse juz to stop my imagination gone wild .....................
u said u will be there .. u said tht u will be in the airport coz i will be gone for 1 yr and u will make it ..
fine i trust u .. i knw u might not be able to make it coz u slept late the night before .. i dun mind
but at least give mi an excuse ..

u knw how much i miss u as my frenz ? u knw how everyone is there except u ? do u knw tht i was hopin u will appear ? do u knw tht i was worried coz i afraid tht u did come and i missed you as u were somewhere ... do u knw i was worried tht something might have happened to you ? u knw how hurt i was ? nt tht i am petty , but i do miss u .. i do trested u as my best pal s , tht y i am disappointed and sad .. not tht u din come but u din even give mi an sms to bid farewell or even an excuse tht u cant come or something ..

do u knw i am cryin now .. do u knw how much i actually want to tok to u ? do u ? do u knw tht i wanted to bid farewell to you the most , coz i tell u almost everything and i wanted to say good bye to you and say u better take care and even give u a hug ? do u ?

i guess not ..


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/15/2004 01:31:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »