;


Friday, March 26, 2004
 
i am now in pain, i cant walk striaght, i cant tink straight ........ my eyes are brim with tears .....
i feel terrible .. i need release .............what am i doin , wht hve i done ...
why must i hve pride ? y am i so arrogant ...
i dun wan to go to sch ... i cant motivate myself ...
i dun wan anything .... i cant breathe ..
i can only cry ...
i cant stop tink ...
i cant ...
all those memories are now tormemnting mi , drivin mi crazy , all those are hurtin mi , smashin my heart into pieces .
where had the old you gone to, i thot u cared about mi , den y u keeo disappointing mi in the way that u did ..
i cant talk to anyone now , i feel abandoned .. by everyone ..
i feel so much alone ... wht can i do ... wht else is there is do
i hve nothing now .... i dun hve you to tok to mi , i dun hve you to see me smiling everytime you made a joke ..
i dun hve someone to bully when i am down .// i dun hve someone to lean on ... i dun hve somone who understand my weird sens of humour and the way of perspective ..... i hve no one to share my opinion with ....
i am now |ovelesss


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/26/2004 11:41:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »