;


Thursday, December 11, 2003
 
HAHAHHAHAAHA I PASSSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I DID PASSSEDD MY EXAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tht is gd man ..... i mean it was hard .. plus i did slag a lot there
haizzz

anyway found a job liao
but pay suxx le ..... still money is still money

CIN IS FINALLY COMING BACK ... SO HAPPIE .... miss her a lot sia .. plus gifts from germany .. so exciting lolzzz kiddin

did managed to catch up with some frenz in singapore .... quite happie .. i mean .... long time no seee ....

xmas coming .. dun noe wht to do ..... tink tink tink ...
hahahahah


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 12/11/2003 11:29:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »