;


Monday, November 24, 2003
 
HEY ... EXAMS AREE EEEE OVER ~!!!!!!!!!

okie ..... exams were quite tough .. hopefully i can pass them ....
sighzzzz .. well need to pack my stuffs to place them at my frenz house ....
coz i am kina evicted out of the housing campus of my sch ..
but luckily found a place next to the housing .. so no much of difference ......

kinda of excited leaving perth ... back to home ... LOLZZZZZ
yaynesss .....

bags are heavy ... and are packed loads of souveniors .....
been to many places ... and bought many things ......

well back home soon for my comfy bed and home where i can argue with my sisters and hve dinner with parents and constant chatting with frenzzz .. issit fun !!!!!!

anyway gotta go .... cya


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 11/24/2003 02:50:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »