;


Saturday, October 11, 2003
 
okie ..... school has started ....

*yawnzz* Got back my tests results .... alll 4 tests, 2 passed , 2 failed ....
hai yo ........ MUST WORK HARD ( but saying is easier than DOING , esp when i am SOOOOOOO LLLAAZXZZZYYYYYYY)....

but wht to do .... now rushing for my assignments , Computer Communications and also Software Engineering ...
had to do a report on WIRELESS LANs ... hve to consists of 3 pages ....
yesterday was doing it till 2-3 am in the morning .. yawnzzzz .......
so tired !!!!! but aso quite excited as tis is the 1st time i did a University Standard Report ... *teeeehhheee* mi mountain turtle la ...=p

anyway today sat , still in school .. gonna discuss our SE assignment of UML......
haben started .. HUNGRY !!!!!!!!



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 10/11/2003 12:23:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »