;


Sunday, September 14, 2003
 
*yarnzzzz* i juz woke up

yesterday was one of my fren bday and we all went to celebrate for her

Went to tis hainanese restaurant in the City and they have delicious food man
we had pork chops and all stuffs

After tht, we all headed back to her place for drinks
we have tequila , vodka , johnny walker (red label) , Chivas , and jim beanzz

well i started out slowly , mixin tis and tht with soft drinks
and as the time passes, i have at least 4 shots of tequlia , 2 shots of vodka and aso 1 shot of chivas
piangzz .. i neber drink so much before lor
u all knw my style one lor .. i knw my limits
but dunnoe le , maybe too head strong and thus it is like i wanna fight against the guys ...
makin mi a stronger drinker
in the end , i got really drunk in the 1st time of my life ...
i tink is the shot of chivas tht might be the lethal one lor .....
i even puked ... wahahah ... 1st aso .. mi virgin le yesterday nite in gettin drunk and pukin ...

well i slept at 4am and woke up at 8 ... piangzz wht is wrong with mi .....
=p

catcha later .. newd to study now


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 9/14/2003 08:13:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »