;


Saturday, August 09, 2003
 
had a real bz timetable tis week
had my practicalss
piangzzz .. is like all the programmin are done in linuxx .. which is a total different environment for mi
arrghhhzzz .. had to study them ..

somemore i forgot my programmin base .. thus make it difficult to catch up with somemore

But i will try to work hard lor .. hlp mi jia you ok

oh ya .. on wednesday went out with my roomies .. and had a delicious timsum lunch
menu were : deep fried squids legs , century egg porridge, chicken pie , yam cakes .. NICE !!!!
and went shoppin after .. bought a pants for 8.40 ( NICE ONE N CHEAP )
and a long coat for 40 bucks which is a cheap DEAL ....
hahahaha yay

oh ya .. tml mi goin for pot luck party .. made lasagna for tml ..
after they wannas go pubbin .. but i am tinkin otherwise lor .. dun wanna pub leh ..
sianzzz


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 8/09/2003 01:33:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »