;


Wednesday, July 02, 2003
 
well it has been finally decided

i will be leaving for my further studies at Australia at 15th july

Yesterday was also my last day of work .. n boy i am relived ...

anyway ... today was kinda fun ... had great accompany , food n fun ...

i have a lot of mixed feelings abt tis trip ...

i gonna miss a lot of ppl .. b be missed back too .....
actually there are many ppl who have been askin mi on how i feel ....
i dun dare to face them .... i dunnoe how to put it to words or action .....
i onli knw my tears will juz fall from my eyes to my face ......
but on the other hand i do acknowledge tht it is a must for mi to go ....
for i need a degree ... i need to earn more money ..... i need the next step for ppl to regonize who i am wht i am and wht am i capable of ....
i want ppl to look up at mi and knw tht i meant businesss ... thus i need to go ....
and it has been decided since i went to poly ....

I do knw i will miss ppl here in SG .. in fact everytime i think abt it , i will juz cry ... but pls trust mi , i hve no choice ...
as my path has been chosen ever since i decided on it long long ago ....
i am sorry .........


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/02/2003 01:25:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »