;


Monday, July 21, 2003
 
today my orientation day ...

well mi from computing sch .. thus my briefin starts at 10.00am at some ulu place ...
arghzzz luckily i went out early coz i spent so much time findin the place ...

during the briefin they will give us a piece of paper on where it has the information that we could do our modules registration thus we hve to queue up to the different booth. And almost all of the computing ppl are all guys ( for internation students ) only 2 gals ( and one of them is ME !! )
anyway i got to register my modules and stuffs at the different building and i realized tht i dun hve the receipt for my tuition fee coz my agency neber give mi ( they only give mi a photocopy of the invoice and a copy of my bankdraft ) .. so i called them up and they told mi all the while they dun issued them .. NOW THEY TELL MI !!!!
anyway i went to the student services and managed to get a receipt of my fee ...
and got my enrolment advice ( which is the confirmation of my modules )

and i den got back home ...
so since i hve nothin to do , i went to update and arrange my timetable and stuff ... and den realised two of my courses clashed in their lectures ..

Thus i hve to go all the way back to arrange them and hve to withdraw one of them and enrol for another different classes ..
so sad ...

haizz tirin sia ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/21/2003 08:16:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »