;


Tuesday, July 22, 2003
 
ok .. i got my student id card today and it was so terrible lookin ..
but hey still ok la ....

after tht i went to this orientation expo where u can find booths of different clubs there ...
but yet it was so little clubs there ... but hey i got to knw some gal who intially from my course in sg ...
but she came here last yr, to study accounting ..
oh ya .. i fell down today and my hand skin was scraped and my knees are wounded and when i fell , it seems tht someone punched mi in the stomach .. pain sia ..
haizz need to be careful
but hey not bad la coz i am goin to a river cruise this sat at 16 with games, food and enterainment included ....

tml i hve nothin to do so i am goin to set up my student email account for my laptop and will be buyin second hand books from seniors .. and after tht goin carousel for my table cloth and meat ( coz i hve not been buyin meat yet at all)

so tml goin be a crappy day


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/22/2003 06:17:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »