;


Sunday, July 20, 2003
 
OK .. for the nxt last days i was at perth walkin ard ...

i went to carousel where they hve woolworths , kmart n stuff where i can buy tuperware and stuff .. was kinda bored ..
durin the evenin coz basically here ppl in my area have no life ...

anyway ... i bought a pan , 1 rice cookin microwave tuperware and 1 steam box tuperware for my cookware ... i aso hve soya sauce , oyster sauce , chilli sauce , salt , pepper , bread, orange juice and rice in my load .. so can use for my dinner and stuff ..

today i went out to the city and went to northbridge ( chinatown ) and i was so tempted to buy a long coat with furry fridge , look damn nice .. but fit my body juz nice , so i decided not to buy them and aso was tempted to buy a pair of REAAALLLLYY NICE BOOTS ... but naaahhh .. too ex ... must SAVE MONEY .. must SAVE MONEY !!!!!

hve pizza for dinner with my roomies .... and had packed my stuff for tml orientation thingie ... mi so nervous and stuff ...
haizzz ... anyway ... i finally hve my tv in my room .. wahha ( 15 per month ) quite cheap though ..

nice


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/20/2003 07:57:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »