;


Wednesday, July 30, 2003
 
haizz mi now readin up my lecture notes ..
do not wish to look clueless durin my lecture so tht i will be able to take down notes of wht the lecturer says instead of tryin to figurin things out there and miss out takin down notes ..

i knw i am a kiasu person if i wan to u knw ..

well wednesday ar usually is my free day .. thus i will make use the day to read up and stuffs like tht ...

ya ...haizz gettin used to life here ...

anyway i went to subiyaco again .. and went to the famous nike shop where sell damn cheap stuffs ...

for example for the shoes i was eyein on in sg .. is air rift b ( nike ) the sellin price is 174 is sg ..
here they are sellin at 65 bucks .. *YIKESSSS*

when i saw it i was like .. oh MY GODDDDD !1 but in the end .. i didnt buy it .. need to save money for bills and stuffs u knw ..

haizz .. tht all for now .. cya later

p.s. i finally receivin my parcels from my mum which contains TONS of stuffsss yay


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 7/30/2003 01:18:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »